Pharmaceutical Technician/Project Manager – Generalist
We are looking for a researcher/product developer with passion for and hands-on in depth knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical product development processes in general.
The ideal candidate would have:
- demonstrable expertise and creativity in applying a wide-ranging spectrum of available pharmaceutical active and inactive ingredients and manufacturing technologies for solid/semi-solid and liquid product development tasks
- several years of demonstrable hands-on product development experience in either the pharmaceutical or food industries
- no problem with hands-on performing/managing technology transfer and implementation processes for developed products into internationally located industrial pharmaceutical facilities
- experience in managing several product development projects at the same time
- comfortable en experienced with presenting and reporting on research and development results
- has excellent analytical skills
- enjoys sharing knowledge and experience with others to improve their skills
We are looking for a candidate who:
- has a degree on WO/HBO/MBO level (Dutch education level) in pharmaceutical or food technology sciences
- is able to show initiative and is a resourceful problem-solver
- is willing to hands-on manage and execute all steps of a product development project
- is comfortable in communicating with all participants on different levels, in and outside ForTe
- is able to express themselves professionally/fluently in writing and verbally (Dutch and English)
- is able to work in a team as well as independently
- is flexible and willing to travel
- has experience with Word and Excel and has a NL driver License B
What do we offer?
- Fulltime position (starting; one year contract, after this a long term contract possibility).
- Flexible working hours and environment with a lot of self-responsibility.
- Salary: depending on education and experience (paid in Euro’s).
- Challenging position at a dynamic, innovative, growing and internationally operating company.
- Start: 1st – 2nd quarter 2022.
- You will report directly to ForTe management.
ForTe-BV is a subsidiary company of the ForTe IQ bv holding, a privately owned group of companies, having its principal offices in Molenhoek, The Netherlands. Established in 2000 ForTe-BV operates as an innovative Drug Delivery Technology and Contract Product Development company and provider of Innovative Solutions for the International Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industries.
We offer a vast range of “turn-key” product development, project management and consultancy services and have the expertise to manage product development projects from formulation design up to international products registration.
We specialize in the design, development, implementation and improvement of your solid, semi-solid and liquid applications and liquid product dosage forms, technologies and manufacturing technologies.
You may send your motivation, cover letter and resume to:
- Peter Meijlink, CEO/CTO
- ForTe bv, Lindenlaan 31c
- 6584 AC Molenhoek NL.
- Or via e-mail: email@example.com